Spring Strong - Mother Daughter Event
Time & Location
About the Event
We want to continue to bring girls together in 2021 and foster the ecosystem of support. This is our second event of 2021 AND we encourage family participation, cross generational - any girl or woman you think would enjoy a fun girl-centric event! Delivering this virtually allows us to reach a greater number participants in the safety and comfort of your home.
When: Saturday, May 1 from 10:00-11:15am MT
Cost: $25 - includes supply kit
Registration closes April 23rd
This is what you can expect during the event:
- A warm welcome
- Gentle Movement - move your body to wake up your brain!
- Reflection sheet activities - strengths exploration
- Lifesaver break (included in the supply kit!)
- Make a card
- COLORpockit inspirational card deck
- Group photo of colored cards
- Gratitude Reflection
Coach Hope & Coach Brooke are thrilled to offer this event and in order to receive your supply kit in time, register no later than April 23rd. Afterwards, we'll be busy preparing and shipping supply kits to you!
Supply kits include: Reflection activity sheets/mini journal, stickers, writing utensil, COLORpockit card deck, Lifesavers candy, positive charm pendant (colors and designs vary per kit.)
To participate you will need:
- Internet, laptop/computer/iPad
- Headphones (if desired)
- Comfortable clothes - we will move!
- Colored pencils, markers or crayons, something to write with
- Water bottle
- Willingness to participate
We can't wait to see you May 1st!
- Spring Strong 2021$25$250$0